Do you shop and enjoy treasure hunting at your local Dollar Tree, Dollar Bills, or Family Dollar store regularly? How about winning a cash prize of $1,000 for taking part in the DollarTreeFeedback customer satisfaction online survey?
You will just need to spend a couple of minutes to fill out some information from your recent receipt, a few contact details, and rate your shopping experience at one of the Dollar Tree stores in the country. This is all you need to enter in the Dollar Tree Feedback sweepstakes.
Related: McDVoice Survey: McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
The company is offering a daily prize of $1,000 for one of the participants in the online survey. You can also get a chance to win one of the 3 $500 weekly cash prizes too.
So, why not embrace the opportunity to win some extra cash by simply expressing your opinion about the Dollar Tree store you have visited, including the products, overall experience, prices, the condition of the facilities, and the staff’s friendliness?
This will literally take you just a couple of minutes only. But by taking part in the Dollar Tree Feedback survey, you will be helping the discount retail chain improve its products, facilities, and services. Participating in the survey will also increase your chances of becoming one of the lucky winners of the daily $1,000 drawings or of the 3 $500 prizes given out weekly. Each survey participation will make you eligible for a whole 10 draws for the prizes!
The customer satisfaction survey includes simple questions regarding the staff behavior, the product quality, the variety of the goods offered, the cleanliness, and the infrastructure of the stores.
You just have to visit the official online survey website at www.dollartreefeedback.com and register your survey invitation digital code from a recent receipt to become eligible for taking part in the amazing daily and weekly sweepstakes.
Related – Walgreenslistens 2022 Survey – The Full Review
More about Dollar Tree
Dollar Tree is a popular national discount chain store that sells most goods for $1 or less. You can choose from a wide variety of inexpensive goods, including food, frozen foods, snacks, health, beauty, stationery, toys, craft supplies, electronics, automotive, cleaning, household and décor, pet supplies, books and many others in any of the multitude of stores located throughout the country and abroad.
Today, the company has more than 14,700 stores in the US and is the biggest Dollar store chain in the country. In fact, it is one of the few stores that Amazon still cannot beat in the area of e-commerce for items under $10. Due to the ultra-low prices, the convenience, and the opportunity for treasure hunts, the Dollar stores remain one of the best places for shopping in the country.
The company recently announced growth in sales of 13% for the last quarter of up to 6.4 billion dollars.
The headquarter of the discount retail giant is in Chesapeake, Virginia. Still, the Dollar Tree company has a well-developed logistics network, including many distribution centers around the country.
Today, the stores of this company are named Dollar Tree and Dollar Bills, as well as Family Dollar.
Like any other leading retail company, Dollar Tree cares about improving customer satisfaction levels. This is why the company has set up its Dollar Tree Feedback online survey, which offers serious incentives to the customers who choose to participate via daily and weekly cash prize sweepstakes.
More about the DollarTreeFeedback survey and sweepstakes
The online Dollar Tree Feedback customer survey can be found at www.dollartreefeedback.com. It has been specially designed to gather honest feedback from customers at any of the stores in the retail chain. The survey includes some basic questions about the latest customer experience of the people who choose to shop in these stores. It is straightforward to participate in the survey and enter the sweepstakes, even if you have no prior experience with online surveys.
Dollar Tree is looking for both negative and positive feedback to help the company improve its product range, quality, prices, service, employee training and behavior, ordering speed, and its facilities and cleanliness.
To stimulate you to give your opinion on the Dollar Tree shopping experience, the company offers daily prizes of $1,000 and 3 weekly prizes of $500 for some of their participants.
All you need to do is enter the online survey, fill it out, and you will become eligible for participating in the daily and weekly sweepstakes, which can win you a sweet amount of cash!
Further Reading: The 10 Best Money Counters of 2022
Rules for participating in the DollarTreeFeedback sweepstakes
To take part in the survey and participate in the sweepstakes for the daily $1,000 award and one of the 3 weekly $500 awards, you need to comply with the following requirements and rules:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be a permanent resident of the United States or the District of Columbia
- Not be an employee, an immediate relative or live with an employee of the Dollar Tree company
- Must have a survey invitation code printed on the receipt from a recent purchase from one of the Dollar Tree stores or received via e-mail
- Can use the survey code only once
- Can win a sweepstakes award only once in every 90 days (3 months)
- You will become eligible for 10 draws for the daily cash prize of $1,000
To learn more about the rules for taking part in the weekly and daily sweepstakes, please visit the official rules for the DollarTreeFeedback daily sweepstakes and the rules for participating in the weekly sweepstakes.
You can read about participating in the drawings from other countries such as Canada, the UK, Ireland, Denmark, Honduras, Korea, and others in the rules as well.
What you will need to take part in the DollarTreeFeedback survey
To take part in the DollarTreeFeedback customer care survey, you will need:
- An internet connection
- An internet enabled device, such as a computer, smartphone, tablet or other
- A valid e-mail address and phone number
- Basic knowledge of English, French or Spanish
- A few minutes of your time to answer the questions and fill out your details
- An invitation code for participating in the survey and a recent receipt from a store from the Dollar Tree retail chain
- One participation in the survey will earn you participation in 10 draws for the daily drawings for the prizes
A step-by-step guide to filling out the online DollarTreeFeedback survey
In order to become eligible for 10 drawings for the daily sweepstakes and for the weekly prizes, you need to fill out the online survey by doing the following:
- Check your device for a reliable internet connection
- Open a browser of your choice (Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Explorer or other)
- Type dollartreefeedback.com in the address field and hit enter
- After you get to the official website of the online survey pick one of the following languages: English, French or Spanish
- Get your recent receipt for purchase out and type in the 16-digit survey invitation code in the designated fields.
- Check the code and click Next
- Next, you will be asked to enter the store number, the date and time of your visit, and the amount of money you spent. Don’t worry – all of this information is available on the receipt, and the website will show you exactly where to find it.
- Then you can move on and answer the questions in the online survey
- Take the time to answer or rate each question, because you need to answer them all in order to complete the survey
- Once you are done, you will be asked whether you would like to become eligible for the daily and weekly sweepstakes
- If you choose “Yes” you will need to enter your contact details including a valid e-mail address and phone number – this is essential so that the customer service can contact you if you are one of the lucky winners
Mail-in entry in the DollarTreeFeedback sweepstakes
You can enter the sweepstakes provided by DollarTreeFeedback without having to make a purchase in one of the stores and without having to fill out the online survey by mailing in your entry.
In order to do so, send the following hand-written sentence “Please, enter me in the Empathica Daily Sweepstakes for the chance to win one (1) prize.” Write it on a sheet of paper with your hand-written full name, home telephone number, your full address, and e-mail address and the name of the participating client (Dollar Tree), and mail it in an envelope with postage to:
[Enter Month/Year]Mail-In Entry
c/o EMPATHICA DAILY SWEEPSTAKES
c/o [Dollar Tree Feedback]
511 Avenue of the Americas, #40
New York, NY
People in the UK and Canada too can participate in their local sweepstakes via mail, but please read the official rules, to find the mailing address and any specific requirements for doing so at http://www.dollartreefeedback.com/websurvey/2/rules/daily/en for the daily sweepstakes and http://www.dollartreefeedback.com/websurvey/2/rules/weekly/en for the weekly ones.
Objectives of the DollarTreeFeedback survey
The ultimate goal of the online DollarTreeFeedback survey is to gather as many honest customer satisfaction opinions as possible.
With the help of your honest feedback from a recent customer experience at one of the Dollar Tree stores, you will help the retail chain improve its product line, services, facilities, employee friendliness and behavior, cleanliness and the company’s work towards improving your overall customer experience and level of satisfaction.
By taking part in the Dollar Tree Feedback survey you will help the company reach its ultimate objectives:
- To improve the overall satisfaction of its customers
- To improve the quality and range of the products offered
- To make shopping in the stores faster, easier and more pleasant
- To help make the stores cleaner, better arranged and friendlier
- To resolve problems with its employees and improve the behavior and friendliness of its personnel
- To make its customer care service better
- To attract more returning and new customers
- To resolve any ongoing problems or issues in any of its stores
- To fix loopholes in the retail stores
- To take into account any of your suggestions for improvement
As you can see, the company wants to make your experience in its stores better, so taking part in the Dollar Tree Feedback survey is a win-win situation for both the Dollar Tree Company and for you as an end customer!
Plus, you will become eligible for 10 draws for the daily $1,000 cash prize sweepstakes and for the weekly drawings for $1500 as well!
So, go ahead and take part in the survey right away at www.dollartreefeedback.com!
What if you want to give your feedback without entering the online survey?
If you have a complaint or want to make a suggestion, or you have any other feedback you would like to share with Dollar Tree, you can easily contact the customer service of the company.
Visit the online Customer Help Centre where you will have an option to make an inquiry or give your feedback in the following sections:
In all these sections you will find relevant information and answers to frequently asked questions. If you can’t find the information you need or want to give your feedback – choose the “I need more help” option to enter your feedback online directly. You may need a receipt in order to enter your online inquiry, make a complaint or give a suggestion. The website provides a step-by-step guide for contacting the online customer care service in each separate case.
Contact customer care via the Dollar Tree Customer e-mail service at https://www.dollartree.com/bulk/Email-Customer-Service
You can also connect to Dollar Tree for sharing your feedback via its official social media pages and profiles at:
Feedback about a specific Dollar Tree store
To contact a specific store, you can use the contact information provided in the handy online store locator, where you can use the find a store near me, or search for a specific store via zip code, Google maps or the other options provided on the official website of the company.
Other useful links:
- Official survey page: www.dollartreefeedback.com
- Dollar Tree website: www.dollartree.com
- Dollar Tree survey rules for the daily sweepstakes: http://www.dollartreefeedback.com/websurvey/2/rules/daily/en
- Dollar Tree survey rules for the weekly sweepstakes: http://www.dollartreefeedback.com/websurvey/2/rules/weekly/en
So, now that you know just how easy it is to become eligible for 10 drawings for the daily sweepstakes prize of $1,000 offered by Dollar Tree, why not go ahead and navigate to the official website of the online customer satisfaction survey at www.dollartreefeedback.com and take part in it.
The survey will take up only a couple of precious minutes of your time but you will get the chance of providing the retail chain giant with your honest opinion about its products and services, and help it improve for your future visits to the Dollar Tree store.
Also, you will become eligible for participating in a whole 10 drawings of the amazing sweepstakes, which offer daily prices of $1,000 in cash and weekly drawings of prizes worth $1,500!
You just need to have a survey invitation code from a receipt made at any of the Dollar Tree stores (Dollar Tree, Dollar Bills, or Family Dollar), an internet connected device and to be a US resident 18 years of age or older.
You can also enter the Dollar Tree lottery by mailing in your name and contact details, as described above, by phone or via e-mail. Please, check the official rules for entering the DollarTreeFeedback sweepstakes without making a purchase and without a survey code here and here.
Ensure that your own shopping experiences at Dollar Tree become better, the product range expands and the employees are more friendly and useful in the future, and at the same time take part in the sweepstakes organized by the company, and get the chance of winning $1,000 dollars right away by simply leaving your feedback at www.dollartreefeedback.com today!
Check More Survey Guides: